- Kids Help Phone (kidshelpphone.ca) is a nationwide 24-hour, toll-free, confidential crisis line and counselling service available to Canadians under the age of twenty
- The Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP) provides information and resources to reduce the suicide rate and minimize the harmful consequences of suicidal behaviour. CASP maintains an up-to-date list of Distress Lines across Canada by province and territory.
- Suicide Action Montréal Suicide Action Montreal offers support services, crisis workers and monitoring for people who are at risk of committing suicide, for their friends and family and for people affected by suicide. All communication is confidential, available 24/7 and free of charge. They offer support in French and English for people in Montreal's greater area. Their number is 1-866-APPELLE. This line is also available to anyone in Quebec. People will be redirected to their local Suicide Prevention Center.
- Amelia Rising Sexual Assault Centre of Nipissing (http://www.ameliarising.ca) Amelia Rising provides support groups, one on one counselling and a 24-hour crisis line for both women and men in crisis. They operate in both English and French and serve the greater Nipissing area of Northern Ontario, though they accept collect calls.
- Trans Lifeline (translifeline.org) is a toll-free crisis hotline available in the United States and in Canada for transgender people staffed by transgender people.
- Youthspace.ca is an emotional and crisis support line for youth 30 and under across Canada. It is accessed via IM on the website or through text (778-783-0177). The support line is open every day from 6pm to midnight PST, and each chat is one-to-one with a trained volunteer working with the support of staff members.